Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wow.

I've been thinking recently that it's time to get a small cosmetic pouch to carry my lipstick/gloss/liners in. I've been losing a lot of them(mainly liners). They've been falling out of my purse, never to be found again. :(

A few days ago I went on a search for a bag. I knew I had a few that I don't use, but couldn't find any. I remember that I got rid of those in the move. Doh! I did find a larger clear cosmetic bag. I have several of them, so I grabbed one of those today.

I went through my purse and gathered all of my cosmetics, and this is what I found(sorry for the crappy camera phone picture):





Good thing I grabbed the larger bag. I found a ton of lipstick/glosses, a couple liners, drugstore blush, foundation, eyeliner, and a blush and eyeliner brush. Wow.
What's in your purse?

No comments: